The Chibana Project

A blog where I post my research on a certain Okinawan named Chibana Choshin.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Reprieve

The restriction has been modified as we continue our "Period of Reflection."  I am now free to move about the island with restrictions on off-installation activities and a strict curfew.  Fortunately, the restrictions and curfew will have little effect on my research efforts; thus, the project resumes!  Our status will be reviewed regularly, and as long as SOFA personnel conduct themselves properly, we will in a step-wise function be granted more of our original liberties until we return to status quo (no restrictions).  

I am pleasantly surprised to see our lock-down end early.  I only hope that events over the last month have not injured local relations to the point that they are detrimental to research.  

3 Comments:

Blogger Bujutsu Blogger said...

That's good to hear... hang in there.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Indianapolis Jiu Jitsu said...

Hang in there!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Erica said...

Verry nice post

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home